Take a look at our 2019 room prices! We accept Szép vouchers
Valid: January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019
|Room type||1 p/night||2 p/night||3 p/night||4 p/night|
|Standard room||18.000 Ft||22.000 Ft|
|Deluxe room||20.000 Ft||28.000 Ft|
|Apartment without kitchen||16.000 Ft||18.000 Ft||27.000 Ft||35.000 Ft|
|Apartment with kitchen||17.000 Ft||19.000 Ft||29.000 Ft||37.000 Ft|
|Private Deluxe room||20.000 Ft||26.000 Ft|
|Private Luxus Apartment||50.000 Ft||50.000 Ft|
|+extra bed||6.000 Ft|
Prices are with VAT and do not include tourist tax. Tourist tax is HUF 500 per person per night (18 and over)
Reductions for children, 2019
|Age of child||child/night|
|0-4 in cot/extra bed||free|
|5-13 in extra bed||3.000 Ft|
|14-17 in extra bed||5.000 Ft|
Included in room price
- Buffet breakfast
- Unlimited use of Wellness facility: pool, saunas, steam cabin, jacuzzi,ice fountain, rest beds
- Free visit to the Villány Bock wine cellar
- Parking in the hotel’s own enclosed car park fitted with security cameras
- Unlimited internet (WiFi)
- Use of room safe
Holiday Seasons in 2019:
On Holiday Seasons our special offers are not available and our guests have to pay 1.000 Ft/night/person extra fee.
- National Holiday (15-17.March)
- Eastern (19 – 22. April)
- Pentacost (7-10. June)
- Villányi Rosémaraton (12-14. July)
- Ördögkatlan Festival (30. July- 4. August)
- National Holiday (16-20. August)
- Swabian musici festival (6- 8. September)
- Villány Redwinefestival (3-6. october)
- All Saints’ day (november 1- 3.)
- St. Martin’s day (november 8-10.)
- Franc & Franc (22 – 23. November)
- New Year’s Eve (December 29.-January 2.)
Things worth knowing:
- How far in advance should I book my room?
- How can I book my room?
- How can I pay for my room?
- Do I have to pay a deposit?
- What happens to the paid deposit if for some reason I cannot travel?
- What should we do if for some reason one of us cannot travel? Is the paid deposit lost?
- How much is the tourist tax?
Conditions of cancellation
- Guests may cancel their reservations free of charge by informing Bock Panzió Kft. in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by email at least five days prior to the date of arrival set out in the booking and before 14:00.
- If the announcement of cancellation takes place on a later day than above but at the latest at 24.00 on the day preceding the planned day of arrival, the guest is obliged to pay 50% of one day’s accommodation to Bock Panzió Kft. within three working days of the planned day of arrival.
- If the cancellation takes place after 24.00 of the day preceding the planned day of arrival, or should the guest not arrive, then the guest is obliged to pay Bock Panzió Kft. 90% of one day’s accommodation, or int he event of non-arrival to pay this amount within three days of the planned day of arrival.