The four-star Bock Hotel Ermitage awaits all those wishing to relax and taste wine with 31 air-conditoned rooms and two luxury suites.
Visitors to our hotel can choose from among four room types with comfortable modern furnishing, air-conditioning, broadband internet access (WiFi), flat-screen TV, safe, mini-bar and fully-equipped bathroom.
Most rooms can be fitted with an extra bed, with children’s beds available on demand. We can also provide interconnecting rooms for large families or groups of friends. For a surcharge, animal-lovers can bring their pets..
The entire area of the Hotel has wheelchair access, and there is a lift between the reception and rooms. The smallest detail is important to us: we have given thought to the needs of our youngest guests with a play area and children’s beds.
350 metres from the main building can be found the Hotel Ermitage Private. This building, with its own separate wellness facility (infrasauna, Finnish sauna, jacuzzi), offers guests four Private Deluxe rooms and two Private Luxus suites. Even greater tranquility is extended due to its secluded location.
Things to know:
- When can I occupy the room and when must I vacate it?
- What should I bring with me?
- Does the room have bathrobes?
- Does the room have air-conditioning?
- Does the room have WiFi?
- Will my laptop fit inside the safe?
- Is smoking permitted inside the hotel?
- What’s the difference between a Deluxe and a Standard room?
- Are there family or interconnecting rooms?
- Can I ask for the room to be equipped with a cot and nappy table?